May's Quick Pieces

1. If this week is an indicator of my energy level for the summer, I'm in big trouble.

2. Spent some quality time on the challenge course and in the mine the last couple days. My words are rusty, but it all went well.

3. Actually, I've been playing tour guide a lot lately, and you know what? It's a lot of fun.

4. Hiked Little Devil's Tower on Monday and even took the Actual Camera along for the first time in months. (It needed a new battery, among other things.) Speaking of rusty...


Okay, it turned out better than I thought. The gorgeous day certainly helped.

5. I'm really sore today, but I'm happy to report it has nothing to do with hiking and everything to do with dumb luck and age. Ugh.

6. So much to do, so little ... eh, I've got time. As usual, it's more about the inclination.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review