October -- Two-Thirds

I haven't decided what I think of this whole Windows 10 thing.

That's not what I was going to write about when I finally pulled up Blogger, but then I was told that my browser wasn't supported. Why? Because I decided to give this whole Microsoft Edge thing a try. (Also because using two different browsers lets me stay logged into two different Google accounts ... and I'm lazy.)

Edge. Fine. Whatever. You can put a new name on Explorer, Microsoft, but it's still just a browser.

A browser that forces me to use Bing. Ugh.

[This is where I would also point out that I feel like it means I moved from an SUV to a crossover with questionable lines and not quite enough fuel efficiency to make me happy.]

I've got a trip starting soon, and what am I thinking about? Computer updates that, quite frankly, don't actually have a real impact on my life. 10 looks nice. It works just fine (so far). It's kind of a weird cross between 7 & 8, but since my only real alternative is to go Apple and I simply can't afford that, I'll get used to it.

But I'm getting rid of this Bing problem. As soon as I figure out how...

Anyway! Trip starting soon. Good stuff. I should probably be reminding the people I harangued/tricked/nicely asked to stay with that I'll be turning up. Maybe pack a few things. Continue to catch up on laundry.

Aha! There. Welcome back, Google.

... I should get something real accomplished.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review