Back-Ish

When I woke up this morning, it was as warm as it was going to get today.

Hello! Yes, it has once again been a few weeks. It seems that when I ran out of things to say, I did so abruptly and with violent abandon. I'm not sure that's actually possible, but it may have happened here.

Today is the first discernible day of winter. Temperature in the teens, something like 6+ inches of fresh snow, getting dark at 4:00 ... And hey, this year it waited till November! I can deal with winter a lot more easily when it starts at a reasonable time.

Especially if it also ends at a reasonable time. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for that one.

It's been a solid two weeks with guests (longer, actually) and now things are sort of slowing down. We at least have a few days without overnight guests, giving us a chance to catch our breaths. And take an actual holiday.

I may even sleep in.

And then ... *gasp!* ... I may get a few posts started. I haven't been writing but I have had a few ideas simmering. We'll see how that goes.

Hey. There are advantages to the onset of winter.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review