Jonah Hill, continuing to make Jason Segal uncomfortable. (Universal Pictures) Matthew the Waiter: Hey, how's it going? Peter Bretter: Hey, I'd like to grab some dinner, please. Matthew: Okay, great. Is your wife gonna meet you? Peter: No. Matthew: Your girlfriend? Peter: No, I don't have a girlfriend, so... Matthew: [confused] You're just by yourself? Peter: Yeah. Matthew: Sucks. Okay, so just one. Here's your wine list, your menu, come on. You want, like, a magazine or something? It's gonna be boring if you're just sitting by yourself. Peter: No, I'll be alright. Thank you. Matthew: I would just be so depressed. ("Forgetting Sarah Marshall." Yeah, that's right. I just quoted that . I swear, it's relevant.) I had coffee with one of my single friends a few weeks back and we got onto the topic of "Things To Do When You're Single." More accurately, we were talking about things that should be experienced and one ...
This is the first genuinely relaxing weekend I've had since ... I don't even remember. That's a little unnerving. In any case, it's been a good one. Cruised around the Hills a little bit yesterday on the back of a motorcycle ... Now that's a good way to spend an afternoon (hi, Aaron). Not much doing today. Finally got some laundry done, watched "Shrek 2" on HBO, generally relaxed. Maybe tonight's a Borders night ... or an Applebees night ... or a Perkins night ... Or maybe it's just a sit-and-do-nothing night. What do you think, Ashli? And why won't my keys all work consistantly? A quick question to Eric, if he's out there. Where'd you go, man? Been trying to check your blog but I keep getting a "Sorry, that blog doesn't actually exist anymore" message. Why the disappearing act? Let's see ... what else is going on ... Work is pretty normal. Still learning the ropes, sort of, and developing my experiments. I...
Awesome weekend. Desperately needed. Not much sleep last night. Pondering the next two years of my life. Looks like I'll be here through next December. Had something truly philosophical to say. Forgot it while typing a memo. Still didn't remember it during astronomy. Wonder how much longer I can type in phrases. Met Ashli's cousin last night. Kind of strange, really. The whole situation -- not her. Spent six hours on the computer after spending five in a car. Not fun. Thinking of making lasagna this weekend. Already miss my mom's cooking. Realized I hadn't said much on my blog recently. Hope y'all enjoyed the python picture. Thought it was gross but cool. Can't seem to think in a straight line. Just typed "mind" instead of "line." Strange slip. Attaching a picture from Russia. Maybe I should watch a movie. Haven't seen "Boondock Saints" in awhile. Haven't watched the rest of Bri's movie yet, either. Could actually ha...
Comments