Get Set...

At last.

My bags are packed. [I'm ready to go... Stop that, Ashley.] I'm reasonably sure I've planned for most possible catastrophes, although -- just my luck -- now it's supposed to snow while we drive to Denver. Of course.

Nothing I can do about it. Instead, I'm wrapping up loose ends here so I can hit the ground running when I get back. It's quite strange, actually -- instead of getting all my work done so I can leave with a clear conscience (I'm thinking of when I went to England in 2009), I'm just making sure I've emailed all the proper files to myself so I can do a little random business in Seoul. It's an oddly low-pressure situation.

Tonight, I get to take it moderately easy. Tomorrow, driving and an eventual break at Daz's place. And then dark and early Wednesday morning, we head for the airport.

Then it's 18 hours of airport time till Seoul.

Life is good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review