Um...

You don't really notice how bad a cold sounds until you have complete strangers looking at you like you have the plague. (I feel like I should be apologizing to those within ten feet of me. I swear, this is the end of the cold! I'm not contagious!)

This is still probably the most peaceful picture I've taken.
Whatever happened to the normal buckets of Legos?


The new Muppets movie (aptly titled "The Muppets") comes out this Thanksgiving, and it is distinctly possible that I am inordinately excited. Particularly since I'm 27 years old.

I suddenly want a privacy filter for my laptop. Has something to do with people sitting behind and a level above me.

There's a fine line between absurd and brilliant. Case in point: in 1955, Dr. Thomas Harvey thought it would be a good idea to steal Albert Einstein's brain during his autopsy. In and of itself, that thought is absurd. Yet decades later, that very brain provided genuine scientific insights into the physiological differences between a normal brain and that of a mathematical genius.

And for that matter, the rest of his body was cremated.

There have been numerous occasions in the last week where my response to a conversation has been, "There's an xkcd for that." I may have a problem. (Today, I really like this one.)

Yesterday I had the pleasure of lighting whiskey on fire while making a cake. If I can ever get the pictures to download, I will post about that.

Despite a fear of open heights, I have a ridiculously strong desire to ride in a hot air balloon.

I'm only half looking forward to my trip to Wausau this weekend. It's going to be short and to the point, which kind of takes all the fun out of it.

Although catching an Oktoberfest in Minneapolis will make it much more enjoyable. Hopefully.

Is that enough blogging vomit for the day? Yeah, I think so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review