Signs Of Spring

Last week, I saw my first motorcycle of the season. I was psyched.

Then, I got a cold. Not my favorite sign but it seems to be a necessary one.

Today, the Big Sioux decided to flood. Admittedly not a good sign, but a sign nonetheless.

But! Today also brought a thunderstorm. I didn't realize how much I had missed nature's light shows until I was given one again.

The snow is nearly gone, even in the spots where there were eight foot drifts. The weather's gone entirely hinky (even more so than usual) but it's getting progressively warmer. I'm sure there are robins somewhere ... Our backyard seems to be popular with blackbirds instead.

All the signs are there ... Even my usual bout of cabin fever, made a little worse by the comparative idleness of the last few months.

Spring. Welcome back. Oh, how I missed you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review