I Didn't Forget.

I almost did, but not quite. I'm aware that it's Valentine's Day. Although I nearly made the mistake of wearing my favorite red shirt today and then found myself thankful that I haven't yet done laundry. I just didn't want to be accidentally cheesy.

Like last year, I really don't have much to add. I linked to a bunch of old posts -- and today I'm going to cheat like I've never cheated before and simply link to last year's post. Yep.

What are my plans? Well, I'm going to go check out the Verizon store shortly, and then I've got my first tutoring session with a girl struggling with geometry. I have no further plans (not even my usual V-Day me-date) because I have no income. It's a limiter.

So I'll sign off with my Facebook status update for today:

To my married/engaged/etc. friends: I'm happy you have someone to celebrate V-Day with. Enjoy!

To my single friends: I'm happy you don't have to deal with finding gifts, dinner reservations, or worrying about V-Day in any real way. Enjoy! I know I will. :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review