Mid-Summer Stretch

My car has that lived-in look. My apartment, that lived-out look. My desk looks like I might be using the paper as a mattress at night.

It's been a great summer, and all the signs are there, including the daily yawn attack between nine and eleven every morning (and again between two and three in the afternoon). I've added two thousand miles to my car and a thousand to my frequent flier miles. I've spent time at rock concerts, a couple of weddings, and now a bachelorette party. I've even put a dent in my summer reading list.

But the best part is that it's only half over. In a state where summer starts around early- to mid-May and ends in mid- to late-September, there's still time for the kayaking I haven't done and the rest of that reading list. And two more weddings. And hopefully a camping trip or two.

It's possible I'll be trying to cram in too much for the next two months.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review