Harrumph.

The first two hours of my day were unnecessarily eventful thanks to unsubstantiated project rumors. (Seriously, if I could have found the source there would be one coworker with a bruised shin and a more damaged ego. I know violence isn't the answer but sometimes it seems to fit so well...)

That being said, I'm in no mood to deal with a) people that don't know what they're talking about, b) people that insist on taking themselves too seriously, or c) people that just plain aren't paying attention to what's going on around them.

I'm a real peach to be around today.

Kind of too bad -- yesterday's release party at Red Eye was fun and I woke up in a great mood (probably because I was still dreaming about the ribs they served with the new brew -- yum). And then I came here.

Blaaaarrrrggghh.

Yeah. You heard me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review