---

I've been back in town for under 36 hours and already I’m dead tired. Of course, that has something to do with the fact that I had to take Sophie in this morning to have her brakes checked. This last trek was a little rough on the girl.

In the last three days, I've gotten caught up with a couple of old friends, made a reservation for a hotel in Madison for an upcoming bachelorette party, driven almost 1000 miles, and put in a regular day of work. Not one of those things makes for an interesting blog topic.

So here I am. I'm back ... but I have nothing to talk about.

I need to get some pictures downloaded from last week. That's at least a starting point.

Comments

Lee Ryan said…
I hate getting brakes checked. There must be a more convenient and less time-consuming way to hand your wallet over to some mechanics.

1000 mile drive can be a great blog topic depending on where you've driven.

Anyway - good to see you back.

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review