Staying Busy

In the last 36 hours, I have:

1. Spent about fourteen hours working.
2. Finished and submitted a document a week and a half early so that we could get it into the new accounting system.
3. Been vindicated in a round of "Hey, what do you think you're doing?!" with a customer.
4. Found out that my first system started up without major issues.
5. Spent an hour at Zumba.
6. Gone for a long walk.
7. Talked to a bunch of junior high kids about immigration.
8. Watched two movies.
9. Gotten a kayak.

In summary, I've been ridiculously productive most of the time (well, okay, maybe #8 doesn't qualify as productive) but haven't gotten a proper night's sleep yet this week. Given all the good news yesterday, I'm a little worried about how the rest of today will go.

The best part is that kayak. A coworker/friend was selling his and quite literally gave me an offer I couldn’t refuse (it would have been the height of idiocy) and now I have a summer of entertainment sitting in my back yard. I just need the means to transport it and I'll be all set.

I think I'll be adding that to my weekend to-do list, somewhere near the top ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review