Light Show

First storm of the season!

That's right, the thunder's a-comin' and we're under a tornado watch. [Oh, and it's snowing in western South Dakota, or at least it was a couple hours ago.] The Mol (because I really don’t have a better pseudonym for him, he gets his superhero name) just dashed out because he rode his bike here this morning.

Moonie and I basically looked at him and said, "You know, if you leave now, you might get partway home before it starts raining."

Likewise, Moonie hit the road, although in his case it's because he has a couple hours' drive ahead of him and this storm is ... large.

Leaving little old me here to finish up my work and listen to the thunder rumble.

In a short while, I get to dash out myself. After a weirdly long week, I'm really looking forward to that moment.

Have a good weekend, all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review