---

I lack focus. Nothing new there.

When I'm buying household items, I have to make the conscious decision to get a different color if one of the options is red. (About half the time I make no such effort.)

I hit 50,000 miles on my car on my drive back to Wausau after Easter. Is it strange that I’m rather proud of Sophie for that one?

One of the biggest things I missed while in China was good coffee.

One of the things I really didn't miss while there was American television (or more accurately, hearing about shows I hadn't seen).

Joss Whedon is in talks to direct the new "Avengers" film that's being put together and I'm almost alarmingly psyched by the idea. If you haven't heard about the film itself or don't know who Joss Whedon is ... Well, I'm not sure what to do with you. Have we actually met?

My new mp3 player isn't functioning correctly and that's really bothersome.

Are you all done with your taxes? Tomorrow's The Day, after all. (I procrastinated longer than usual but I'm done!)

It finally feels like spring outside -- you know, rainy and cold one day, then in the seventies the next. Just right to make a person's lawn grow in a rather out-of-control fashion.

Today happens to be one of those in-the-seventies days. Terrible for a cubicle but perfect for a cookout ... which is convenient since I get to leave the cube for a cookout. Nothing like friends, a grill, and eventually a bonfire.

Life is good.

Comments

JustMe said…
Have you seen "Dr. Horrible"? That's the only thing I know him from, but I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review