Sunday

In preparation for Friday night, I left Saturday open. I assumed that I'd be tired and generally not want to be around large crowds of people following a night of wine and a large chunk of the Wausau populace.

I was wrong.

Instead, I spent Saturday energized and craving people-time. Sure, there were errands to run, but the biggest problem was that most of my friends were relaxing at home or out of town.

Which meant I had unwanted me-time. And that's rare.

Today? Much improved. Made it to church with Neubs ... and then since both of us were avoiding going home to clean, we went to lunch and made a few random stops around town. [Wausaunians: if you're up for a random sight, go check out the snow sculpture at the Leigh Yawkey.] Since then, I've thought really hard about the things I intended to get done ...

Perhaps I should get to those.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review