An Unusual Week

Twelve Things On My Living Room Walls
1. A painted puzzle collage ... thing.
2. Photos I took of cathedrals in Russia, the onion domes colorized and the remainder of the pictures black-and-whited.
3. Prints of illustrations from one of the first editions of Pride & Prejudice.
4. A family photo from the continental divide in Yellowstone.
5. A shot of me in London with the Tower Bridge in the background.
6. A wine grape varietal table.
7. We-were-here shots with Tanya and Anya in St. Petersburg.
8. A picture with my sister and the Spoonbridge in Minneapolis.
9. My favorite shot of Mt. Moran in the Tetons.
10. A silver and clear clock.

11. A signed print of "xkcd Loves the Discovery Channel."
12. A small red shelf with a monkey candleholder on it.

Well, I chased everybody out after some lasagna and a few games of Cribbage, and now I'm technically doing dishes.

Okay, so my dishwasher is doing dishes. I'm waiting for it to finish.

2009 is nearing its end and as such, things are coming together for New Year's Eve. Anyone out there have particularly interesting plans? Or any plans at all?

For those in the Wausau area, there are plenty of things going on. Grab a City Pages if you're looking for something to do and you need suggestions. Also, there's another beer release going on at Red Eye Brewing Company downtown -- an extra special bitter called Conquest -- along with their usual special appetizers on such a night.

I think that's enough advertising for the moment.

Don't forget the blue moon Thursday night, too -- the second full moon of December.

A blue moon on New Year's Eve. Even though I'm not superstitious that kind of screams of trouble waiting to happen.

I think I'm looking forward to it ...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review