Week End

United Way Week is almost over; the winners of the Parade of Cubes will be decided shortly. Perhaps maybe then I'll be able to accomplish something today. Maybe.

[At least Moon might take off his hat. It's very hard to take him seriously with that thing.]



[And that's root beer. We're not THAT relaxed. Although it's too bad you can't see the sand and the pond ...]

Tomorrow a bunch of us are headed north for paintball ... Woot! It's been a looooong time since I've played, but at least I have played -- most of the crowd will be brand new to the game. After that there's a brewfest in a neighboring town to add to the fun.

So an eventful Saturday. Sunday I'll probably clean because it's about that time again -- and I'll be tired and ready for some home time.

It'll also be one of my last chances to go find a rather elusive geocache before the snow falls. Next weekend is E-train's wedding ... After that, who knows what will happen. The weather around these parts is crazy.

As is most everything else about being here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review