Monday, Monday

Oy.

This morning had me off and running sooner than any other day in the last five or so months. I hadn't even finished starting my computer when my phone rang. It took an hour for me to get my usual morning tea; by then I had fielded questions on three different projects.


What the heck happened over the weekend?!

Anyway, things have calmed down a bit since this morning, which means I've managed to work on the things I had planned to do today. Always a good thing.

I'm very much looking forward to my calm week. I need to eat out less, among other things. And sleep more. Yes.

And, at the end of the week, I get to make my last trek west until Christmas ... It'll be a good one. A weekend filled with music, friends, and 150,000 happy strangers.

Gotta love it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review