Gearing Up

Well, here we go again. It's Sunday afternoon and my weekend is winding down. This next week should be much more "normal" than the previous nine days have been ... But we'll see.

For instance.

It included an all-nighter, a new TV, a wine night, a concert on the square followed by sushi, a night out with Chinese customers and the best steak I've had in ages, one really really late night in Mosinee, and about eight movies.

Things I haven't gotten done:
- My apartment is still a mess.
- The lawn still needs to be mowed.
- I don't have food for lunch tomorrow.

Tonight I'm spectating at the weekly softball game. Until then, I should be cleaning.

Ugh.

Oh, what I would do for the inspiration to write something of genuine substance ...

Comments

Katie said…
come back to south dakota!!! You'll get inspired, I promise :) Or at least I will..... :)

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review