Merry Christmas!

To all my readers ...

Darren, Ashli, Andy, Matt, Justin, and Chris -- I miss you guys! After putting up with each other for so many years, it seems odd to have to say this from a distance.

Andi -- I think I can safely say hi and merry Christmas to your entire family from mine!

Brandon, Jen, Megan, Jim, Paul, and Brooke (and the other FSCCers that I've forgotten -- sorry) ... I hope you're loving your Christmas wherever you are right this moment.

My random readers ... Abby, Paul, Eric, Dustin, and Jeff, wherever you are, whatever you're doing, I hope that this Christmas is amazing for you and that you're looking forward to a bigger and better year than you've ever experienced.

And to everyone else that may stumble across this --

Merry Christmas!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review