A Little Bit

Lou is sick.

My poor Flying Jeep needs a new fuel filter rather badly, so I'm taking him in tomorrow to take care of that little problem. I was afraid he wasn't going to get me home tonight, but he pulled it off. Poor Lou.

In other news, it looks as though my January may be busier than I anticipated. I'll have two interviews at the very beginning for two very different jobs ... both of which I'm interested in. It'll be an adventure, I suppose.

I feel quite odd this week. It's the graduating thing, sure, but it's mostly the everything's ending thing. I took my last regular final this morning. I'm working on the take-home final from Iowa (my version of Hades) right now, but as soon as I finish that (hopefully tomorrow morning), I'm done. Done! Just like that!

It's crazy. Really, truly nuts. I'm just as dumbfounded by the fact that I survived as I am by the fact that they've consented to release me into the world. Psychos.

Honestly, there's not much else to say today. I suppose I'll head on my way. Have a good week, everybody!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review