Contributions

I am almost a contributing member of society.

Or rather, that expectation is becoming more real.

Four days from now, I will be a college graduate, whether I like it or not. It's kind of strange the things you can't stop from happening ... Okay, so technically I could stop myself from graduating, but it would be a pretty extreme measure and it's quite possible that the paperwork wouldn't go through before Saturday.

In the meantime, I need a sacrificial goat to make Aspen work and I can't find one. Anyone out there know where to find reasonably priced goats this time of year? The sacrificial ones are a bit out of season, unfortunately.

Alas, I will have to do without. We'll see how this goes.

Have a good week, everybody!

Comments

Anonymous said…
whatever, your blueberry pies are a contribution to society
Unknown said…
Here's a goat for you....
Link

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review