Well ... Here I Am

How is it that some of the greatest TV shows in the world get cancelled, while some of the dumbest ones stay on for years? I guess it's kind of a crap shoot. I mean, there are some great ones still on. And some bad ones get cancelled. (Of course, then there's "Survivor." I still don't get it.)

'Tis finals week. 'Tis Monday of finals week.

I like finals week. It's actually ... refreshing. Different. A change of pace. Most of you know that I'm all about a change of pace. I don't sit still very well ... tends to cause problems. Then, finals week arrives just in time to interfere. Good timing, finals week.

Hmm ... seems I'm a little more stressed than I thought. I've gone beyond talking to inanimate objects. Wow.

In any case, the semester is aaaaalmost over, and I am REALLY looking forward to the weekend ... and the next week ... and the whole summer following. Yay!

Back to work!

Comments

daz said…
what's "beyond talking to inanimate objects"? or do i even want to know?

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review