Update From Home

I'm home again. You can tell -- I haven't posted since I got here. Somehow, blogging becomes less of a necessity when it's entertainment instead of a distraction. On top of that, I pull a blank every time I sit down to type.

Just made the random discovery that I'll be living about eight blocks away from my dad's cousin next semester ... Keep in mind, I do actually know her. I've watched her kids play soccer and everything.

Um ... yeah. Tea time with Jessie tomorrow and dinner with my high school librarian on Tuesday (tee hee ... I just like saying that ... it's amusing). Other than that ... Well, it's good to be here. It's been relatively relaxing. Not a whole lot of activity to report, though. I bought The Giver yesterday, which was happy. I've loved that book since I was considerably younger and now I get to add it to my collection.

That's about it. Have a good week, y'all!

Comments

daz said…
hey, guess what house i ended up at on friday (for a little bit at least). i'll give you a hint, it's on alamo

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review