Still Finals Week, Still Working

Okay.

It's Wednesday. The end is in sight, despite the fact that I'm really, really not ready for it. That's okay -- I will be. And sooner rather than later, because I have to be.

We had an IV exec retreat last night and today; it went pretty well. Next year's starting to look promising ... After our four hours of discussion last night, we started at 7AM today and were back in RC around 2:00. Exhausting, on a lot of levels, but good.

Now, I'm back to my old routine -- essays and studying, studying and essays. I really, really want to be done by tomorrow, so I can rest on Friday, but I'm not so sure that's going to happen. Argh.

No matter. I have to finish. If not by tomorrow, then ... yeah. I won't be happy about it, but I have to finish.

Next week, I just have to pack and move. While I'm not the biggest fan of moving -- AGAIN -- at least it's a change of pace. This is probably the only real time I'll get in Sioux Falls this summer, too, since Anya will be somewhere in the area when I'm done at Storm.

It's funny. I know I don't live there anymore, but I sometimes wish I had a little more time ... Alas, never again. It's okay -- it's just weird.

Whew. Well, back to work. See y'all later!

(PS -- Leave a comment!)

Comments

Anonymous said…
Knowledge is power-Power corrupts-Study hard!!

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review