Stage 2

Argh, I despise this part of the year. The packing part. It's alarming how much stuff accumulates over the course of a school year.

Hmm ... hungry ...

No, Ashley, focus! Tell these people about your day!

Well, there's not much to say. I've been packing. I finally visited my new house, and this looks like a rare occasion where agreeing to something before you see what you're getting into works out. Hopefully I haven't spoken too soon ...

What else ... hmm ... Well, I'm headed to SuFu tomorrow ... That's kind of exciting ... sort of ... not really. It'll be a relaxing week, in comparison. Good stuff. Then I'll come back here to start work, which should be good. Looking forward to that.

And then -- summer will be in full swing!

Much better, Ashley.

Well folks, that's all for now. Doubt I'll be posting before I leave, so have a good week!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review