Moderate Update

My last few entries have been a little cryptic and vague, but, well, I've been a little cryptic and vague lately. At least I'm blogging what I'm feeling, right?

Now, a bit more detail:

This weekend was awesome. Caught up a bit with Benjamin, spent some time on the trails (great thinking time), and I got to go to the symphony with Justin and Chris. Very, very good. Exceptional. Personal benefits: some right-brain stimulation and a bottle of wine (I won a door prize! A really good one!).

This week, there are two papers to finish, one or two assignments, and my lit class that I've been procrastinating on. Like crazy.

To all IVers -- go to Pursuit! It's gonna be awesome! And Anya will be there, which is even more exciting, as far as I'm concerned. Woot!

As I said last time, there's a lot to think about. Naturally. Big life steps coming up, and I need to learn to make decisions (not just flip a coin). I think that might be why I'm doing summer the way I am ... Some time for decision-making, without the pressures that come from other sources. Storm is nothing if not head-clearing.

Okay, time to get back to work. Later, people.


There's nothing here worth saving,
Is no one here at all?
Is there any net left that could break our fall?
It'll be a day like this one
When the sky falls down and the hungry and poor and deserted are found
Are you discontented?
Have you been pushing hard?
Have you been throwing down this broken house of cards?
It'll be a day like this one
When the world caves in...
-Switchfoot, "The Blues"

Comments

Anonymous said…
life decisions are hard, huh? But a little thrilling too :)
daz said…
brain going "la la la" and will be going "beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep" (in a high pitch like the emergency warning sound) in about 7hrs
daz said…
actually i guess a better description of the "beeeeeeep" would be the sound the monitors make at hospitals when all the doctors and nurses then rush in to revive the person

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review