Intermission

It's amazing how much more posting happens when I'm technically too busy to post.

Blogging is a great distraction.

I'm back in the infamous computer lab, once again working on our senior design paper. It's to the point where you're soooooo close to being done with it that you are almost too antsy to keep working. Not a good feeling.

I'm definitely looking forward to that other point -- the one where it's printed and you slip it into your professor's mailbox. Or, in our case, prop it up next to the ChE mailboxes with a big note that says, "Hey, Dr. P, this is for you," since it probably won't fit.

My last Austen class starts in half an hour ... Sad. I've really enjoyed that class. An enjoyable humanities class at Tech -- who knew ... Actually, I take that back. I've had a few really cool humanities classes here. The professors are a different breed altogether, and it's really refreshing most days.

Ooh, maybe then I can have some real lunch. I've been snacking on Honey Nut Cheerios since I got here this morning ... I feel like a five-year-old in church.

*Sigh.* Okay, back to it. Have a good day, folks.


We are
Crooked souls trying to stay up straight
Dry eyes in the pouring rain,
When the shadow proves the sunshine ...
-Switchfoot, "The Shadow Proves The Sunshine"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review