Finals Update

There is no way it's only Tuesday.

This could go down in history as the longest finals week ever. Well, it's in my history as that, anyway. I need to study and get my work done, but ... wow. I feel like I have all the time in the world.

The Grand Canyon standing between my finals doesn't help that AT ALL.

The nice part about this week is that I haven't had to bring out the old finals sleep schedule ... yet. I anticipate changes by tomorrow night, but at this point, I'm actually sleeping at night, even if it's not for more than three or four hours.

Eating habits, however, are just as bad as past semesters.

Alas, that's all the time I have. Back to work.

Comments

daz said…
thanks for the cookies!!! i think there's still some left

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review