Snow Day "Events"

So I'm hanging out at the guys' house with Ashli's laptop, and somehow I feel the need to say something. Unfortunately, I have no idea what to say.

Chris and a couple of guys are jamming in the basement, and I have to say, it sounds pretty cool. Good background music for the homework I'm supposed to be doing.

(If you want to increase your popularity somewhere, just bake something.)

I love snow days, but I'm lacking in ability to finish anything. No motivation. No desire to go to class tomorrow. (That's bad.) No particular reason to do much, since I really don't have much due tomorrow.

Instead, I've been looking at people's pictures on Facebook. Feels kind of like a miniature high school reunion ... It's a little depressing sometimes, in different ways.

Enough small paragraphs for me. Have a good one, y'all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review