News From RC

Happy Pi Day!

The in-class amusement continues. Good ol' S.A. is starting to lose people again (one of my classmates made a comment about how engineers become artists in his class), and people are getting more vocal about it. Unfortunately, all of the vocal ... ness (vocality?) happens outside of class. So really it's just people complaining.

I started my personalized bean plant. I may have to post pictures of it, if I can get them to work ... It's this "Magic Egg" containing a bean plant with a message on the bean. It may be interesting to see if I can get it to work (and not kill it) ... I practically had to beat it senseless to break the porcelain egg in the first place (which looked pretty goofy, by the way).

Let's see here ... I was surprised to see that "Brokeback Mountain" is still in theaters. Long-lasting, that one, which is only surprising because it took its own sweet time getting to RC in the first place. (PS -- Has anyone been to "The Three Burials of Melquiades Estrada" and can you tell me anything about it? I'm curious ...)

My blog is undergoing small changes; I've decided to forego the total revamp that I was leaning toward and stick with a template I like. Since it took me long enough to find one that didn't annoy me after a month, I'd rather not change it until I'm genuinely sick of it. If there's anything anyone would particularly like to see, let me know (especially links to various places, i.e. your own blog). This is as close as I get to having a website any more.

Well, that's enough random updates for today. I'm still hoping to get some comments from a few of you! Please?


Love can sweep you off your feet and carry you along in a way you've never known before. But the ride always ends, and you end up feeling lonely and bitter. Wait. It's not love I'm describing. I'm thinking of a monorail.
-Jack Handy

Comments

daz said…
comments like what? you already know i read your blog. laters

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review