Insomnia

How is it that tonight, the one time I have both the time and exhaustion level to drop like a rock, I can't seem to catch any sleep?

Argh.

Your drugs aren't working, dude (you know who you are). I am still both conscious AND congested. Grrrrr. (Okay, so it's not your fault, but I'm still frustrated.)

So instead, here I am, watching "Aladdin" alone in my room, talking to all you semi-anonymous people again.

Finding out (again) that there are actually people out there that read this thing. Could be frightening.

Take, for example, this guy from just an hour away, or this other guy from Tennessee. Random people who stumbled in (not sure they'll ever do that again, but hey, if it happened once ...), likely by pushing that little "Next Blog" button in the upper right corner of your screen. I recommend it -- brings some fun little blogs to light.

Then, of course, there's the phone call I got about 25 minutes ago, asking for the address, and the guy who gave me cold medication (that's not working). Didn't realize they read it, and that's a new development, of sorts.

Hmm.

Well, I'm going to get back to this sleep thing. Hello to all of you, and don't forget to leave your name and a short message on your way out.

How do people plead insanity? Who's gonna believe a crazy person?
-Richard Guindon

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review