Quiet Lab

**Disclaimer: This blog is true.**

It was brought to my attention last night that I haven't written in awhile. With that -- well, here I am.

There's one problem here. I'm not having a good month. When I'm in a bad mood, I have a much harder time coming up with material. By all means, it's my blog, and I could just sit here and complain for awhile, but I don't see where that would get me exactly.

Things have reached the critical stress level here at Tech ... It's starting to get to some people. I've never really noticed it before, but I think reaching year three has definitely aided in opening my eyes. School's got a few less kicks and giggles once you hit a certain point, and I hit that point a month and a half ago, traveling around Mach 5. (There were no other survivors.)

A large mass of dressed up students were viewed exiting the chemistry building recently post-presentations, only to reappear an hour later wearing their scrubby clothes. Said students are considering changing majors if only to save on laundry quarters.

A lone male student was observed throwing a paper airplane in the parking lot. Speculation suggests that the airplane was a calculus assignment gone wrong, and he was simply finding a better use for it.

Several drunken seniors were overheard discussing the heat transfer through a standard beer can. Unfortunately, it was the first time the subject made sense to any observers.

Twitchiness has taken a whole new meaning in one tech comm class, as it has become the designated descriptor for nervous engineers forced to speak in front of their peers.

And ... The End.


When you don't know where you're going, every road will take you there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

?

The Ashley Files: The Gerbil Story

2019 Year In Review